Welcome to the Officialish Barony Wiki
This is a wiki for the game Barony.
The following pages may be considered a guide and may be filled with spoilers:
|Barony Level Guide||Character Creation Info||Item Info||Monster & NPC Guide|
|Tiles||Easter Eggs||Editor||Console Commands|
Barony was made by an indie game company called Turning Wheel. Inspired by old PC games such as TES Arena and Daggerfall.
From the official website:
Barony is a 3D, first-person roguelike. The goal of the game is to descend to the bottom of a dark dungeon known as the Devil's Bastion and destroy an undead lich named Baron Herx, who terrorized the peaceful town of Hamlet in life and is now harboring a curse against the land from beyond the grave. To aid you in your quest are friendly humans who have been eeking out a rough life within the dungeon for generations, as well as any friends you can bring with you in real life: Barony is the first of its kind as a first-person roguelike in that it fully supports cooperative multiplayer for up to four players.
- Gameplay inspired by RPG classics like Ultima Underworld, System Shock, & Daggerfall
- Roguelike mechanics such as perma-death, random dungeons, cryptic messages and more
- Complex but intuitive drag & drop interface for inventory and character management
- Cooperative multiplayer for up to 4 players over internet or LAN (includes Steam direct IP connections)
- Hundreds of unique collectible items and loot
- Dozens of secret areas and developer easter eggs
- Bundled level editor, exposed assets, and simple formats for easy modding
- Steam achievements & trading cards
- Barony Blessed Edition now available on Steam!
- Full Steam Workshop support
Rules for Editing
Please feel free to add new content! But while you're contributing, don't forget to help keep the wiki readable and well organized.
- No posting false information. Cannon only! Keep theories to blogs posts.
- If you're unsure about information you would like to contribute, simply add the PageUnderconstruction template.
- No spamming, vulgarity, swearing, or inappropriate edits of any kind.
- This applies to text, images, videos, audio, screenshots, etc.
- Always post a summary of your edit in the Edit summary box, or your edit will be undone.
- Please try to keep your edits in proper English grammar, and punctuation.
- If you need help with this, add a note in the summery of your edit, or send a message; so that someone can spellcheck.
- Try to keep up with the way things are already organized on the wiki.